Marriage

Bismillah Ar-rahman Ar-rahim

Marriage. My friends always said that I'll be the first one to get married among us. There's a possibility because we never knew what Allah had planned for us. I said to my friends that I wanna get married but not early as they wanted to. Marriage kinda freaking me out. Don't know why heee~
Okay forget about me... 


it doesn't matter anyway..

What I wanna talk about is Grey is going to. I'm not sure if he did it last night with Elena but we kinda freaked out yesterday after knowing that his mom, Amira was going to let him to marry Elena. WOO~ we kinda like...

1. 'Are you sure it's gonna work out?'
Don't know but Elena seemed desperate.

2. What if Grey didn't want to ?
Hrmm... Just try it first.

3. 'If they did and they got babies, we split the babies. You guys took half and we took another half.'
Sounds great to me.

4. 'Cool! we'll be grannies'
Jyeah! I couldn't imagine having another grey.

That was before we handed Grey to our ex-neighbour. After leaving him with Elena, Amira said he showed some interest to Elena but not aggressive as Garfield. He's cool and gentleman I guessed. Because last time they tried to get Elena married to Garfield but it didn't worked out because Elena scared too much till she kept peeing on the floor after seeing Garfield, the miang.

So we left Grey at their house last night.... Last night, one of our neighbour tweet that Grey is afraid to Elena. WOO~ this is weird.. hahaha Grey. Grey.



neighbour's tweets with mira
So his not home for few days... I've started to miss him and everybody in this house is missing him. No more running in the house, no more anxiety to open the windows, no more worry he'll eat coacroaches in the kitchen. DOK FUNG!

'Bila dah ada anak nanti tahulah macam mana rasanya. Bila diorang duduk jauh, you know how I feel.' 

Yeah, we are feeling it right now.
Baru kucing. Belum anak betul lagi.

grey

Elena
Few minutes ago, a picture was post in our group whatsapp.
It was Grey and Elena. They did it..

Hrmmmm.... Don't know what to say.

Salam and Take Care.

P/S: Tak sabar nak balik Malaysia. Rindu cekodok jagung. Sorry for my bad english.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biro Penerbitan & Penerangan

Happy Birthday Ayah

Today But Please Not Today