Premedic : the beginning of my long Journey to Success

My first lessons about physiology and upper and lower limbs made me think whether i have made the right choice for my future ?? But today i think i have should never ever have that thought because no matter what this is the path u have chosed before . So you have to go through it even if there is thousands of difficulties and aywa i think i can handle that .

My first difficulties is living far away from parents (eventhough it is just 40-45mins from my house to UPM) ahaha. I got fever after 2days living in hostel . Everyday i cried for my mum . Huhu . Such a baby . But after few weeks i started to adapt the situation. Somehow or rather i have to learn living without my mum . I love you ibu !!! :') 

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biro Penerbitan & Penerangan

Happy Birthday Ayah

Today But Please Not Today